Hi, today we’ll learn about a new feature added in the wplms 2.8 version i.e. creating course news from the front end.
- First Please make sure the course news is enabled from the wplms -> course manager -> display news, make sure its set to yes, refer:
- Now go to course page -> news, there you can see the “Add News” button, refer:
- Once you click on the button, you can see a form to add news title, sub title, news format and news content. Please fill the details and click on Add news button to create the news in that particular course, refer:
- There are also edit and delete buttons for the instructors to edit the news from front end or delete it, refer:
- The news can be created for that particular course only from front end.
- The button will be visible to administrators and the instructor of the course only.
Leave A Comment?